Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Bliss!!!

It's no surprise that I really like funnel cakes. However, I try to temper my love for them with the fact that they are fried and high in fat. I only indulge once maybe twice a year. I mean c'mon...everyone needs a small coronary now and then. So I came across this recipe the other day for Funnel Cakes at Tasty Kitchen and I couln't resist giving them a try. WHAT was I thinking?! They were soooo good. They tasted just like the ones you spend like $5 for at the fair or fall festival. So with out any further ado....here they are.






Where have you been all my life?

Repeat after me..."I will not make you more than twice a year...I will not make you more than twice a year." Great now that we got that out of the way...run as fast as your legs will take you and give them a try!!! You may or may not be sorry!

No comments: