Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Death by Cinnamon Rolls

A couple of weeks ago I made The Pioneer Woman's cinnamon rolls and let me just tell you...they were the best I've ever eaten. Seriously...they had just the right amount of cinnamon, maple and coffee flavors all working together to create a taste sensation! I am SO making these in the near future...or at least once I'm done working off the ones from this time. These are NOT low fat. Don't think about it, don't try to come up with some way to make them lower fat or more healthy. Some things are just better left alone...and this is just one of them...they are a sheer delight. Don't be put off by the fact its a yeast bread...they were easy to make and had lots of pictures to help along the way. So here is my finished product...if the pictures do them justice.







Check out the link to the Pioneer woman on my site...her blog is entertaining, educational and chock full of great recipes!

2 comments:

Melissa Mann said...

oh yeah! i've been wanting to try those..they look SUPER yum!!! Have you tried her Marlboro Man sandwiches!!!? Seriously divine. But again. SO NOT LOW fat..lol. The recipe calls for "butter, lots of it"...they sure were yummy though!

Charity said...

These are the most divine things ever!!! (The old ladies sunday school class at church are my new favorite friends. I took them a tray... miracles happen.)