Friday, April 2, 2010

The Best Chocolate Cake, Ever with The best Frosting I have ever had!

I'm at it again. I don't know why I spend so much time looking at recipes sites...it gets me in trouble every time. Since we are going on a picnic tonight I figured I would make a chocolate cake to bring along...what's a picnic without cake? So anyway, I found this recipe for chocolate cake on The Pioneer Woman's sight and the frosting that accompanies it I found at Tasty Kitchen. I was really satisfied with the results and the frosting is just awesome. It sounds very unconventional, but yields decadent results. It seriously would taste good on just about anything. I just made a basic cake and decorated it with spring sprinkles for the kiddies. They both LOVED it! I'm sure you will too!




Freshly frosted!




After we had a "few" pieces!

So give it a try...you won't be disappointed!

No comments: