Wednesday, December 29, 2010

No Place Like Home!

Photobucket


Today was just one of those days where I was so thankful for my home. Everything about it...the smells, the food, the rooms, the family that fills it. Sometimes all the things we worry about and strive for cause us to forget that wonderful place called HOME. It can be a little heaven on earth, although most certainly not every home is. It's the place where you can be yourself and do the things you love without worrying about what anyone outside your door may think. Laura Ingalls Wilder describes home like no one else..."Home is the nicest word there is." So sweet and simple...but oh so true. For me home is like a warm sweater or a cozy pair of socks. It makes me feel warm inside and just the thought of being there is one of the best thoughts there is. I love my home!

No comments: