Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Simplify!

Photobucket

I've been thinking a lot lately about simplifying life. I realize more and more we don't need as much as we think we do. So many times our lives are "cluttered" up with so much...clutter. I'm a very organized, clean person, but I've been organizing even more lately. Getting rid of clothes, toys, things. It's just too much stuff. I love the simple life. Family time, good food, church...that's what makes me happy. In line with this I've been trying to get more simple with food. Not faster...simpler. Meaning...I'm really making an effort to eat food that is not processed in anyway. White sugar, flour etc...are taking a back seat to whole wheat and Sucanat...my new sweetener of choice. Food is really beautiful when it doesn't have a bunch of junk added to it...Simple. I really hope to be adding lots of healthy, whole grain recipes...including desserts to my blog. Be assured that if I don't think it taste really good...I won't post it. So what are you're thoughts on simplifying? By the way...trying to simplify my blog as well. Is anything with computers simple? Just wondering!

No comments: