Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Spinach and Bean Quesedillas

I threw these together for lunch today using some items I had on hand and they were super fanastically good.  And the best part they are so easy to make...especially on a hot day like today!

All you need is:
Tortillas (any size will do but I used the smallest ones)
Refried beans
Fresh spinach leaves
Colby Jack cheese (or any flavor you like)
little bit of oil
Sour cream
Salsa.

Spread some of the refried beans on one of the tortillas.  Top with some fresh spinach leaves.  Put lots of cheese on top of the spinach and place another toritlla on top.

Place in a preheated and very lightly oiled skillet.  Cook until toasty and lightly brown.  Flip that baby over and do the same for the other side.  Remove from skillet and cut into quarters with a pizza cutter.  Serve with some sour cream (I used Chipolte sour cream...YUM!) and some salsa.  Enjoy!



2 comments:

Mrs. Frogster said...

yum! I've made spinach/mushroom quesadillas before but never thought to add refried beans. great idea!

Becky said...

this is Bailey's new favorite meal. and i really mean that she asks me for it ALL the time