Yes...these are every bit as good as they sound! This recipe calls for store bought dough but if you prefer to use your own go ahead...it will work just fine!
2 lbs. frozen pizza dough, thawed
2/3 cup of chunky pasta sauce
1/2 to 2/3 cup pickled jalapeno slices
1/2 lb. of deli roast beef
2 cups of cheddar cheese
1. Heat oven to 450. Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
2. On a well floured work surface, roll out 1 1b. of pizza dough into a
3. Spread 1/3 cup of pasta sauce over the dough, leaving a 1/2 inch border around the edges. Scatter half of the jalapenos over the sauce. Cover with 1/4 pound of the roast beef and 1 cup of the cheese.
4. Starting at a long side, roll up jelly roll style. Pinch the ends and tuck underneath. Place on the prepared sheet, seam side down. Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make a second Stromboli
5. Bake at 450 for 20 minutes or until browned and hollow sounding when tapped. Let cool for 10 minutes before slicing.