To say that I am excited about the arrival of Fall would be the understatement of the century! I wait all Summer for Fall to burst on the scene in all of its wondrous glory. Thought I would give some reasons why I love fall so much!
1) I love the colors...they are so warm and inviting. It's no coincidence that my whole house is pretty much Fall colors.
2) I love the Cinnamon Butter that Country Crock comes out with in the Fall/Winter Season. Have you tried it? You need to!
3) I Love the aroma of flavored coffees brewing in my coffee pot...hazelnut, pumpkin spice, Golden French Toast...O Baby...Be still my heart.
4) I love the smell of homemade baked goods filling my house...especially anything with pumpkin.
5) I love my Northface Fleece...we hardly ever are away from eachother.
6) I love scarves
7) Honey Crisp Apples...Need I say more?
8) Saturdays spent at Fall festivals with the hubs and kids.
9) Pumpkins, Gourds and haybales...O my!
10) Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte...it's a beautiful thing.