Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Countdown to Fall!



To say that I am excited about the arrival of Fall would be the understatement of the century!  I wait all Summer for Fall to burst on the scene in all of its wondrous glory.  Thought I would give some reasons why I love fall so much!

1)  I love the colors...they are so warm and inviting.  It's no coincidence that my whole house is pretty much Fall colors.

2)  I love the Cinnamon Butter that Country Crock comes out with in the Fall/Winter Season.  Have you tried it?  You need to!

3)  I Love the aroma of flavored coffees brewing in my coffee pot...hazelnut, pumpkin spice, Golden French Toast...O Baby...Be still my heart.

4)  I love the smell of homemade baked goods filling my house...especially anything with pumpkin.

5)  I love my Northface Fleece...we hardly ever are away from eachother.

6)  I love scarves

7)  Honey Crisp Apples...Need I say more?

8)  Saturdays spent at Fall festivals with the hubs and kids.

9) Pumpkins, Gourds and haybales...O my!

10)  Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte...it's a beautiful thing.