Thursday, August 18, 2011

Two more little reasons why I LOVE Fall!

I went to the store today to pick up a few misc. items but decided to stroll down the home fragrance aisle and... my heart leapt for joy.  There sitting on the shelf was a whole display of lovely new Fall scents by glade and Airwick.  Knowing I had coupons for these items I grabbed three and left on my merry way.  Is it weird that I look forward to going home and cleaning and then spraying (or plugging in) a Fall scent.  Hey what can I say...I'm easy to please.  Here's what I found!

The sprays are a scent that Glade came out with last year called "Cashmere Woods."  I sooooooo love this scent.  It reminds me of a cross between a woodsy smell and a comfy sweater with the lingering scent of perfume on it. 

The Airwick scent is called "Hot Chocolate and Fireside."  If that doesn't say enough...chocolate and the smell of a cozy fire...I think I'm in love.  Do you have a favorite fall scent?  If so please share it with me in the comment section.  Have a great day:)


2 comments:

Lisa said...

My favorite scent is the Kitchen Spice for the Wallflowers at Bath and Body Works! Ah makes my house smell so wonderful! I get them when the sales come around. with coupons they aren't a bad price ;)

Unknown said...

I really enjoy the Yankee Candles. Two of my favorite scents are Home Sweet Home, and Macintosh.